Who is female badminton player who has the fastest smash? We have the list of the fastest smash female badminton players for you.
This list is released by BWF. Female badminton player usually has the weaker smash than male badminton player. But, see in the list from BWF will amaze us because women badminton player smash is also very fast.
The list of the fastest smash female badminton player is only for women single. The smash is created in the Super Series tournament. BWF now has the new tools to calculate the speed of badminton player smash.
So, here you ate the fastest smash female badminton player, especially in women single.
- Ratchanok Intanon. The Thai badminton player created 372 kph smash in semifinal Malaysia Open 2016. In this tournament, Ratchanok Intanon also became the champion.
- Tai Tzu Ying. Not only the beautiful style badminton, Tai Tzu Ying actually also has the fast smash with 360 kph. It was created in quarterfinal All England 2016.
- Wang Yihan. The already retired Chinese badminton player created 359 kph speed smash in Malaysia Open Super Series Premiere 2016 semifinal. She is retired from badminton as one of the fastest smash female badminton players.
- Saina Nehwal. The Indian badminton player hit 357 kph smash in the second round All England 2016.
- Carolina Marin. The gold Olympic medalist in women single hit 356 kph smash speed in the semifinal All England 2016.
- Akane Yamaguchi. With the chubby and little bit short height, Akane Yamaguchi proved that she is is alsi the fastest smash female badminton player. Akane Yamaguchi hit smash with speed 352 kphin Japan Open Super Series 2015.
- PV Shindu. With ideal body as women single badminton player, the silver medalist Rio Olympic 2016 hit the smash with 349 kph speed in Denmark Open 2015.
- Nozomi Okuhara. Don’t see her short body and cute face. Nozomi Okuhara can hit the fast smash with 347 kph smash speed in Japan Open Super Series 2015. Of course, she is one of the fastest smash female badminton player.
- Busanan Ongbamrungphan. The other Thailand badminton player created 343 kph smash speed in the round 2 All England 2016.